M. E. (Civil)
Area Of Interest
Water Resources Management, Surveying, Hydraulics
(1)Worked as Additional Assistant Engineer at Jamnagar Municipal Corporation from 07/03/2012 to 02/03/2005
(2)Cleared GPSC and joined as a Lecturer in Civil Engg at Government Polytechnic and still continuing.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
- Good skill in operating Surveying instruments.
- Good knowledge of subjects of Civil Engineering
- Surveying and Advanced Surveying
- Water Resources Management
- Const Quality Control and Monitoring
- Construction Project Management
- Computer Application and Graphics
Training and Workshop
Surveying Techniques at L E College, Morbi from 27 March 2006 to 31 March 2006.|
2)Core Teaching Skills at NITTTR, Ammedabad from 02 June 2008 to 13 June 2008
3)Industrial Training at Uttam Art, Jamnagar from 19 October 2009 to 30 October 2009.
4)Industrial Training at Active Engineers , Jamanagar from 08 June 2010 to 20 June 2010
5)Project Management at BVM Vidyanagar from 30 May 2011 to 03 June 2011
6)Developing Lab Practices and Mini Project at NITTTR, Ammedabad from 21 July 2014 to 25 July 2014.
7)Use of multimedia as an effective teaching tool at Govt Polytechnic, Rajkot from 08 June 2015 to 19 June 2015.
8)Effective communication in the domain of Techology at Govt Engg. College, Rajkot from 29 June 2015 to 03 July 2015
- Account Section- To check arrears bill and to coordinate the work related to Form No 16.
- To coordinate with GTU Coordinator for GTU related activities of Civil Department.
- To coordinate exam form and their gunning.
- To carry out work related to AICTE approval.
- Student counselling.
- To work as student mentor for Sem 3-B class
To guide final year students for their research projects