M.Tech (IIT Roorkee)
Area Of Interest
Cloud Computing, Algorithm
M.Tech (Information Technology)
Year Of Passing: 2012
University: IIT Roorkee
B.E. (Information Technology)
Year Of Passing: 2009
University: Saurashtra University
||Yr. Months Days
||4 - 6 - 6
Diploma Engineering (IT)
Web and network security
- An Approach to Optimized Resource Scheduling using Task Grouping in Cloud Published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 2013, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2013 – PP. 594 - 599) -ISSN: 2277 128X.
- Application Processing Approach for Smart Mobile Devices in Mobile Cloud Computing Published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 2013, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2013 – PP. 1046 - 1054) -ISSN: 2277 128X.
- Resource Selection Strategy Based on Propagation Delay in Cloud published in IEEE CPS International Conference on Communication System and Network Technology (CSNT-2012)
- Delay based Resource selection technique for data intensive application published in Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Technology in Academia(ICRTCTA-2012)
- Scheduling Technique of Data Intensive Application Workflows in Cloud Computing. Published in NUiCONE 2012, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Journal: IEEE Xplore)
- QoS and Performance Optimization with VM Provisioning Approach in Cloud Computing Environment. Published in NUiCONE 2012, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Journal: IEEE Xplore)
- Improvement of Dynamic Partitioning Technique in Mobile Cloud Computing. Published in International Conference on Research & Development in Engineering, Technology & Sciences 2013.
- Performance Analysis of Dynamic Partitioning Technique in Mobile Data Offloading. Published in International Conference On Innovative Technologies in Engineering and Science 2012.
- A Survey of Energy Efficient Virtual Machine Placement in Cloud Computing, Published in CiiT, Vol 7, No 3, 2015.
- An Efficient Algorithm for Multiple Data Center in Task Scheduling published in International Journal of Recent Scientific Research
- Energy optimization for workflow scheduling in cloud computing submitted in International Journal of Recent Scientific Research
Qualified GATE 2010 with 99.79 percentile and All India Rank is 242.